Saturday, August 30, 2008

Turned out to be a good day!

Busy days for me for the past one week and so. It's been tiring busy days for me, however, I enjoyed each day. I enjoyed it in a sense that I have helped in every way that I can. Even though there is a slight misunderstanding, as they say "all's well that ends well". I was beginning to enjoy my long vacation (suppose to be 4 days) but it turned out to be 3 days because I was asked to go back to work on the 4th day due to the company needs higher productive hours. Talking bout vacation huh! So back to work for me, anyway in 2 days it will be my day off again, LOL!

So I was excited to take my day offs because I can take a rest after a tiring but enjoyable week for me. I was at work and about to end my shift and take my day offs, when suddenly I did not ended my shift on time because I still have work tied to me and I thought I can finish it before my shift ends. So I have to finish it and at least catch the last shuttle service going out in order for me not to commute and would easily get home. But I was not able to catch the last shuttle service going out due to I still have not yet finished my work.

So I will just wait for the next shuttle service. While waiting for the next shuttle service, I need to shake off some weights on my shoulders. Well, lucky for me it's not raining and I decided to take a walk at the park located at the back of the building where I work. And these is the scenery that caught my eyes...


This is also known as the Parade Grounds of Clarkfield, Angeles City, Pampanga.



Below is the pathway of the park






This is what you will see in the middle of the park





If you will going to ask me about those statues, well I have no idea. I had no time to read the description of the statues on the description stones at the foot of the statues because I was in a hurry I might not catch the next shuttle service again. But to my understanding, those are the statues commemorating the American-Japanese War. When the American soldiers took over Clarkfield as their home base.

Finally, I was able to get to the shuttle service and off I go to meet my bestfriend at the SM City Clark. Well, it turned out to be a good day after all and it's my day off too. I hope you are also having a good day my dear reader...

4 comments:

RAV Jr said...

Hello,

Ang ganda po ng mga pics mo, sana maka-visit din ako jan sa pampanga... buti naman at nakapagbakasyon ka na, at least mejo naka-unwind ka na or narefresh na, ready na naman pra makibuno sa trabaho, hehe

Ingat!

Justkyut said...

Sir Dops thanks for dropping by po. Acutally during those planned vacations I had to do something and helped my bestfriend prepare for her daughter's 7th birthday party. You can check this one po http://nheysison.blogspot.com

Pasyal ka po dito kami po bahala ni Jules sayo. We will tour you around po. ingat din po

dylan said...

wow nice shots zhey! keep it up! :)

Ahmie Mendoza said...

hello,bumibisita lang uli...nice pics...ganda talaga kapag green ang surroundings ano...

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner