Monday, August 4, 2008

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Empror

I saw The Mummy (part 1) and The Mummy Returns: the Scorpion King (part 2). Both parts are good especially the part 2. But after watching twice the part 3, I like best the part 3. Why? it's because the special effects are well used in this movie and the story itself, is like a folklore or an urban legend. I don't know if there is really a Dragon Emperor in Ancient China. China has it's own beauty and legends and stories to tell.

I did not watch the Dark Knight because of the reason I know you can tell, LOL! But a friend of my mine told me that the Dark Knight is too violent and how can a kid enjoy watching it if it's too violent. The Mummy 3 is not too violent and from the rate of 1-10 and 10 being the highest, I give it a perfect 10. There was not a dull moment while I was watching the movie and that's why I have watched it in 2 separate days. Watch it and see what I mean...

What I have learned from this movie, family first and close family ties.
Relax see a movie! Here is the trailer of the Mummy 3:

1 comment:

Jules said...

hay naku fren. i don't like the mummy and the tomb of the dragon emperor. something is wrong. diko alam. diko nagustuhan huhuh

Jules
www.soloden.blogspot.com
www.healthlines.blogspot.com
www.mgakatha.blogspot.com

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner