Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Wanted.. The Movie

I got a chance to watch a movie today. I think the last time I watched a movie was April of this year. Lately is a busy, stressful, emotional, tiring life for me. But life must go on. I don't know what is my destiny. If I am living in a world of chance or choice. Which do I ever decide, at this point, I'm just doing what I think is right. Watching this movie entitled "Wanted" somehow gave me a thought of what do I really want. Everybody needs or wants to belong to a society. Just having a circle of friends, is just fine by me and this feels that I belong.

As I was watching the movie, I don't seem to understand it. But as the movie goes, I understood it. Part of the movie can be compared to a real life drama and part of it is science fiction especially on a scene where the train fell on a cliff and then the lead actor is still alive, that's impossible. Also the part that a bullet can be caught by another bullet and the bullet can be fired and it will curved and still get to it's target. That's amazing but still not real.

Here is the trailer of the movie,




The drama is a bit related to reality but some of the action cannot be experienced in real life. This movie for me will let you think about your life and the people around you. What's really funny, until now I am thinking if it is really possible for a bullet to be shot and it will curve and still get to it's target... nah!

No comments:

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner