Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Autobots let's roll out!

I have been busy for the past weeks, 2 weeks I think. Well, I just had to stop for awhile and take my eyes off the internet and went back to watching TV and getting more sleep. I really had to take time out from the internet world and go back to basics. I was missing so much that's why I haven't updated my blog lately. Sorry guys and gals.

Last June 24, I was one of the lucky employees of our company who went to attend our General Assembly. Why lucky you asked? Because our company decided to set our General Assembly at the SM Cinema, SM City Clark and at the same time treat us to a popcorn and soda to watch the first showing day of Transformers II: Revenge of the Fallen. Well, there are many who wanted to watch the first screening day of the movie and many are in line to get movie tickets to catch the movie on it's first day. For me and my colleauges, no need to go in line and buy tickets for our company already have seats for us plus bucket of popcorn and one big soda to enjoy. Everyone is excited to watch the movie after our site director of our company gave us a heads up on what to expect with regards to our work. The movie somewhat relates to us because we are in the transformation or transforming stage of our company. What is that you asked? Well, can't tell you, it's a secret hehehe. We just enjoyed the movie.



I like part 2 better than the first one because they inject some humor, humor that made me laughed and almost choked from the popcorn I was eating hehehe. After the movie, there are some transformers action figures on display at the entertainment center of SM City. And here are some of the action figures (some of the photos are a bit blurry. I don't have a high end camera).























These action figures are owned by the members of the Pampanga Toy Collectors Club (PTCC). They also had a toy and collectibles exhibit last Father's Day at SM City Clark. I will post some of the photos I took at the exhibit on my next blog. I hope there will be a part 3 transformers movie.The movie is still showing and I'll watch it again.
 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner