Friday, February 27, 2009

Inkheart

I was able to watch a movie last Wednesday. This movie is one of the novels written and put into widescreen. I haven't finished reading the book but I was tempted to watch it's movie. Well, I was planning to finish first the book and then watch the movie, LOL!



If you will ask me I like reading the book than watching it because I was watching the movie seriously and then suddenly.... It went to the climax of the movie and ended. I thought the movie just ran for an hour. But overall the movie is great and fun especially for the kids and kids at heart *wink

The movie is not a spooky one not like what it's poster is suggesting. The movie is about a young girl's father has the power to bring characters from books to life by reading those books aloud. When a power-hungry villain from a rare children's fable kidnaps the man, his daughter bands with a group of friends both real and imagined to set things right. The cast includes the actor from the Mummy series Brendan Frase, Paul Bettany, Jim Broadbent and Helen Mirren. It is fantasy action adventure all rolled into one.

Here is the trailer of the movie.


I'll still finish reading the book and then get to read the other two books for this is a trilogy.

2 comments:

escape said...

looks like another movie we shouldnt miss watching. i wonder if you're also anticipating for watchmen, wolverine and t2.

Anonymous said...

kamusta? :)

 

Template Design By:
SkinCorner